drank Rickshaw Black Tea by Lipton

My senses of smell and taste are starting to come back, so I decided to try something new. I picked this up at my local Asian market a few weeks ago, as I had my eye on it before.

It’s a standard black tea with a distinct puerh flavor. It falls on the bold side, and brews up dark. The flavor is hearty and smooth with just the barest hint of bitterness. It definitely tastes aged to me, with that woody, musky taste, much like a puerh. Something about it reminds me of creeks I used to see in fall, when they would get dammed up by autumn leaves. Honestly, I’m surprised at how much I like it. Especially since Lipton makes it, of all companies. Of the black bagged teas I’ve tried from the First Oriental Market, I like this one the most.

CHAroma

Glad you’re starting to feel better!

Thank you! :D

gmathis

I’ve tried the Rickshaw Iron Buddha oolong variety and it isn’t bad.

Tabby

They had that tea as well, but I shied away.

Comments

CHAroma

Glad you’re starting to feel better!

Thank you! :D

gmathis

I’ve tried the Rickshaw Iron Buddha oolong variety and it isn’t bad.

Tabby

They had that tea as well, but I shied away.

Decatur, GA