Why did I wait so long to taste this tea?! Maybe I was waiting for fall? Anyway, I got in a trade with QueenOfTarts almost a year ago.

This is great stuff! Much, much better than the Pumpkin Spice Adagio sells. The most prevalent spice in it seems to be cinnamon, as the ginger is more subtle. The pumpkin flavor is surprisingly realistic! Like pumpkin pie filling, especially with the touch of nutmeg. It really makes me think of Thanksgiving. Also, there’s a taste of caramel, to me at least, though it could be my imagination. I can’t really taste the actual tea in it, as it’s buried beneath layers of delicious spices. I’m going to have this as my breakfast tea until I run out.

Best pumpkin tea I’ve tried so far!

Ellyn

I am also looking for pumpkin spice teas that are winners. Just added this to the shopping list.

Tabby

This one might be kind of hard to find. Apparently it’s only sold seasonally at World Market. :/

Comments

Ellyn

Tabby