drank Honey & Lemon by Lipton

Wow, so I’m only the third person to review this here on Steepster? I find that sort of hard to believe!

Anyway, I picked this up from the kitchen area of my apartment complex’s office. As it steeps, it doesn’t smell like lemon. It smells exactly like strawberries. As I taste it, yeah, it tastes kinda like strawberries, too. Sort of. The lemon flavor they used sort of shows up at the end and reminds me of lemon candy. It’s not particularly strong and makes me wish I had an actual lemon slice to put in it. And the honey? I’m not sure what they put in it, but it doesn’t taste like honey, either. It’s strange. I don’t like this much.

fleurdelily

I’m gonna guess….you’re only the 3rd person to review it, because if that’s the kind of tea a person liked to drink, they wouldn’t BE on Steepster…..

Tabby

I think you are absolutely right. This was a bad decision.

gmathis

Seems like my experience with this one reminded me of those awful Luden’s cough drops…

Tabby

There is definitely a medicine-like taste to it.