drank Constant Comment Green by Bigelow

I believe this came from QueenOfTarts a good while ago. This has basically been a day of brewing all my single bagged oddities.

The packet says to only brew for a minute or two, so I went with two. After two minutes, it’s a little darker than a typical green tea would be. I wonder if that has something to do with the herbal/spice content. It smells like good old Constant Comment, which makes me smile.

The first thing I notice when I taste it is how much lighter it seems than the regular black version. Without the black tea’s strength to overpower the spices, they really come to the forefront. It almost has a little bit of a pleasant heat to it. Same with the orange peel. This tastes much more like oranges than the classic version. I can’t say much for the green tea aspect of it, though. It’s pretty mild and muted. I’m enjoying this much more than I expected!

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA