Alright, carrying on with chamomile. But I get the feeling from this tea’s official description that it might not be a shining example. “An excellent quality product”, you say? Hmmm.

Well, it smells like honey to me. Honey and dried grass. The first sip makes me suddenly realize what I have been tasting in herbal “bedtime” teas all these years. So that’s what chamomile tastes like by itself. It’s actually pretty pleasant! It has an vanilla-like quality to it, especially in the aftertaste. In fact, I’d like to taste this in a vanilla blend. I bet some tea company is making that. Must investigate.

Ze_Teamaker

I still need to try it on its own as well.

Tabby

Glad I’m not the only one around here.

Ashley Bain

being a fan of celestial seasonings honey vanilla chamomile makes me want to find a blend in loose leaf out there that’s similar. chamomile and vanilla pair nicely.

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

I still need to try it on its own as well.

Tabby

Glad I’m not the only one around here.

Ashley Bain