reviewed UtiliTEA by Adagio by Adagio Teas

Hmm, it never occurred to me to rate my kettle, but here it is!

I received this as a gift at least 3 or 4 years ago and it’s still chugging along. It has never malfunctioned, and it even forgave me for trying to heat milk in it. It has survived three moves and even a furry convention. I use the thing every single day. Be it for my tea, cider, noodles, or whatever, it gets the water bubbling faster than anything else I’ve ever had.

There’s only one drawback. When you push the button and open the lid, a few droplets of hot water always fly out. Sometimes they land on the back of my hand, which can hurt. But I see it as a small price to pay for such a useful appliance.

It would get a perfect 100 from me if it had a temperature display. I use a meat thermometer for now.

CHAroma

Three moves in 3 or 4 years? Yuck.

Comments

CHAroma

Three moves in 3 or 4 years? Yuck.

Decatur, GA