drank Mambo by Adagio Teas

This isn’t really my thing. It has a strong sort of vegetable taste that reminds me of my grandmother’s green beans. Very earthy, very dark flavor. I usually prefer fruity, herbal, and floral tastes, but if you like a strong black tea taste, you might like this. It has a very complex taste.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA