15
drank Mambo by Adagio Teas
477 tasting notes

This isn’t really my thing. It has a strong sort of vegetable taste that reminds me of my grandmother’s green beans. Very earthy, very dark flavor. I usually prefer fruity, herbal, and floral tastes, but if you like a strong black tea taste, you might like this. It has a very complex taste.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, EBM/synthpop/industrial geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I prefer black teas, but I’m trying to broaden my horizons. My favorites tend to be yunnan tips, earl grey, golden monkey, chai, and keemun. My favorite add-ons are plum, cinnamon, coconut, apple, raspberry, bergamot, cucumber, sage, vanilla, and caramel.

I’m shy about green tea, curious about white, and learning to love oolong. I hate rooibos and anything with orchid, fennel, or jasmine.

I’m currently growing my own tea. I have a 3-year-old potted Camellia sinensis, and I plan on picking a tiny bit of new growth this spring for my first try at drying my own leaves.

Since joining, I’ve traded with: Kaliska, QueenOfTarts, LiberTEAS, JustJames, Spencer, Ninavampi, Jillian, Teafreak, KeenTeaThyme, and RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas.

Location

Decatur, GA

Website

http://www.facebook.com/profi...

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer