drank Mélange Hédiard by Hediard

Sipdown! This takes my cupboard down to 7 teas! Seven! I am both proud and itching to restock it at the same time. But I must be strong.

Another note — I won’t be buying this again. There’s just too much new and better stuff out there.

Cavocorax

7? Wow…. :)

wow…7. I dream of..well ok maybe i never want to be down to 7…but the possibilities if i DID get to 7…so many orders i could have! haha

Comments

Cavocorax

7? Wow…. :)

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA