Wow, alright. This appears to be a tea that Steepster either loves or hates. We’ll see how this goes.

The dry bag smells very appealing. Like a mix between sencha, pineapple, and mango. Heavy on the pineapple, but I guess that’s what they mean by “tropical”. I was hoping for some coconut, but oh well. But it also smells like there’s going to be some actual green tea flavor in this instead of a hint like what I’ve been drinking lately.

The tea brews up to a yellowy tan and… I oversweetened it. Why did I think I needed two packets of Abriva? Still, I can tell that even beneath the sweetener, this isn’t bad. It is mostly pineapple flavored but not sour. Very, very fruity! There is a wholesome but uncomplex green tea taste mixed in to back it up. I bet this would be very good iced. Sadly, I only had one bag to try, so I’ll probably never know.

Decatur, GA