This was a freebie that came with my latest Harney & Sons order. When I opened the package, I "eek"ed out loud because the sachet was not properly sealed. Tea almost spilled everywhere. The whole bottom of the bag had not been closed. Strange! So I dumped it all into my infuser and continued.

It didn’t smell very much like grapefruit dry or while steeping. I mostly smelled the delicious vanilla they use in the Vanilla Comoro. (But not as overwhelmingly strong.) There’s a vague hint of citrus, but I feel like if I didn’t know it was there, I wouldn’t have known what it was. But the flavor is quite different! The vanilla is more dominant than the fruit, but the grapefruit is quite present, especially on the exhale. It’s very nice, in a unique way. I can’t say much for the white tea, as it has been smothered by other flavors. But this is really interesting, and enjoyable.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA