drank Apple Cinnamon by Harney & Sons

Okay, Steepster. You need to get your shit together. And give me back my original post, because rewriting it is a waste of my time. Also, when I tell you to remove a tea from my Cupboard, I need you to do it then. Not the fifth or sixth time I tell you to.

I originally wrote to say that I was excited about this because I love apple cinnamon. I went on to say that it smells great, like a spiced red apple cider. It smelled like it was going to be strong, but sadly, it wasn’t. The apple taste was almost hidden behind the mild black tea base, followed by a bland hint of cinnamon. This wasn’t what I was expecting from Harney & Sons, who usually load a tea up with flavor. Like I said about the Vanilla Black, this is just too subtle for me.

The original entry was better, but I didn’t have the sense to Copy before I posted.

Veronica

I’m still too grumpy about losing my last post (twice!) to rewrite it. Maybe I’ll do it later tonight. That said, your first paragraph made me smile.