drank Yunnan Jig by Adagio Teas

Very… dark tasting tea. Earthy and definitely smoky. Something about it reminds me of a river in the woods. I brewed it at boiling point for four minutes. Sweetened it with 2 Splenda packets. Next time, I’m going with honey. This is probably amazing with honey. Also, this is my first yunnan.

East Side Rob

Nothing like a good Yunnan. See how you like Adagio’s other Yunnans. (I haven’t tried them myself.) And also try Rishi’s Organic Golden Yunnan. It’s really good and wild harvested from tea trees that are hundreds of years old. Had a cup after lunch today, in fact.

Comments

East Side Rob

Decatur, GA