drank Egyptian Mint by Zhena's Gypsy Tea

This was bought on a whim from my grocery store in a little sampler. They really know how to reel me in. A mint tea, a plum tea, and a raspberry Earl Grey? How could I leave the store without it?

Anyway, the scent of this stuff is enough to make me jerk my head back. That is some seriously strong peppermint! It almost reminds me of minty alcohol, like Fernet Branca. I know it’s just a bagged Moroccan Mint, but it seems like something special.

The flavor does not disappoint. The green tea content keeps it from being too strongly minty, adding a buttery and satisfying calm. But the mint content is very fresh tasting and leaves my mouth very cool. It tingles as I breathe, and has a sort of creamy aftertaste that makes it strangely addictive. I keep coming back for another sip. And a refill. I’m already down to one bag!