So, I was at Goodyear getting an oil change and the second I wandered away from the counter, I raided their coffee and tea area. I basically took one of each flavor they had. So what if this is bagged and Kroger brand? I’ve never had it before and I’m willing to review it!

Fresh out of the foil, the bag smells lovely. Minty with the potent, herbal aroma of lemongrass. The peppermint draws me in, as I’ve been out of mint tea for a while, and have been missing it. As it brews, the peppermint becomes the most noticeable scent over the lemony herbs.

Upon first sip, I’m greeted by a very fresh peppermint taste that immediately chills my tongue. It’s followed by sweet, soothing lemon verbena and lemongrass. Just like the scent of the tea, the peppermint leaves take the forefront and are followed by lemon. It’s nice that they didn’t put lemon peel in this, or else I think it would have been too harsh. All around, this is sort of unremarkable, but I like it. It’s simple, gentle, and clean-tasting.