drank Breathe Deep by Yogi Tea

This tea is all kinds of weird. The ingredients are basically everything that’s good for a sore throat, but the end result tastes a lot like the way Vick’s Vapo-Rub smells. I guess that’s the eucalyptus in it? It has a strangely sweet aftertaste as well, which is probably from the ground licorice. If they ditched the cinnamon, this would taste exactly like absinthe. I added a teaspoon of honey. That improved it a bit, but I still didn’t finish my cup.

Decatur, GA