I got this from a coworker and today I could really use a boost. I’m practically falling asleep here as I type this.

Now, Yogi and I are not friends. Everything I’ve tried by them has had all kinds of weird medicinal aftertastes. Plus, they tend to put licorice and anise in everything — which is great if you’re drinking absinthe, but I don’t like it in my tea! This one smells strange dry, as I expected. Not like vanilla, that’s for sure. More like the inside of someone’s spice cabinet. Too much going on at once.

As it steeps, the water changes to a shade of brown I’d expect from a black tea. It smells much more like vanilla and cinnamon now, but with some other herbal, chamomile-like notes. The actual taste is surprisingly pleasant! The vanilla is creamy and really lingers in my mouth. It’s complimented by the cinnamon, though the spiced aspect is pretty tame.

As far as the effects go, I’ll have to come back and edit.
EDIT: While this tea didn’t work any magic on me, I do feel considerably more alert. I can imagine this would be good first thing in the morning, right before work. But for now, I’m too far gone. Nap time…

Flavors: Cinnamon, Vanilla

Tabby

Sure, I’ve done a lot of reviews like this before! Where should I send the info? You don’t have a “Send Message” button on your profile.

Just Organic Tea

Tabby - you can try again (I just updated our email address, so perhaps it was still "loading." Or, you can email me from the website, or just type it in directly - <a href="mailto:infojustorganictea.com" rel=“nofollow” target="_blank">[email protected]

Comments

Tabby

Just Organic Tea