Not a very strong tea taste, but I’m used to that with canned tea drinks. It’s pretty good for what it is. The raspberry flavor is pleasant with the honey and it doesn’t have that sour aftertaste that a lot of canned teas have (*cough*Arizona*cough*). I’d buy it again… it’s nice to have at work since a lot of gas stations carry it.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA