drank Peach Black by Stash Tea Company

I’m impressed with this. I usually don’t go for bagged tea anymore, but my mom made me a cup and I liked it a lot. It doesn’t just taste like peaches. It’s got a lovely almost floral taste to go along with it.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA