Second snow day in a row! I’m resting up now because tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, and if anybody else here is in the service industry, you know what that means. Non-stop crazy busy all day!

Anyway, this is a lovely tea. Calendula petals mixed into short, dark brown tea leaves with little green flecks of lemon myrtle. It smells more like apricot than peach to me, but that’s not a bad thing. I love apricot things! The scent mixes well with the bright, clean lemon myrtle aroma. It’s like sweet lemonade or lemon candy.

The flavor is very fruity and juicy. It reminds me of jam, especially after some sweetener. This would be a great tea to have with buttered toast. While I can taste peaches, I still mostly notice apricots. The black tea base is very mild with zero bitterness and very mild astringency. Nothing about this tastes artificial, which is a problem I encounter a lot with peach teas. No, it tastes real, and I’m really enjoying it.

Edit — Also, signal boosting Just Organic Tea’s Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/justorganictea/just-organic-tea-the-very-best-tea-delivered

Flavors: Apricot, Lemon Zest, Peach, Wood

boychik

I should try it because I love apricots. Is it like dry apricots or fresh?

Tabby

It’s like fresh ones, but without the tartness.

On my list it goes

Tabby

I don’t think it’s up for sale yet. Just Organic Teas is trying to get funded through Kickstarter for the next two weeks.

I should pledge then

Comments

boychik

I should try it because I love apricots. Is it like dry apricots or fresh?

Tabby

It’s like fresh ones, but without the tartness.

On my list it goes