drank Bangkok Blend by Harney & Sons

I figured it out! The review I wrote for this tea was for the bottled version, Organic Green with Coconut! That was driving me crazy.

Apparently Harney & Son’s makes this tea under several different names. (Because “Bangkok” is too easy to make jokes about, I guess?) The ingredients are pretty much identical, and so is the flavor. However, the loose leaf is a tad less bitter than the bottled, premade stuff. Either way, it’s tasty. Super refreshing and exotic. Soothing in a way, especially if you drank a lot the night before…

sherapop

The same thing happened to me, Tabby! Fortunately, a delicious tea is a delicious tea by any other name! ;-)

Comments

sherapop

Decatur, GA