I have no idea why I can’t get a photo of this tea to show up. It’s mildly infuriating.

Anyway, I bought this bagged, in a sachet big enough to make a gallon. Of course, I didn’t want a gallon at a time since I’ll probably be the only one drinking it. My husband and brother both don’t like fruity tea. So, I opened up the bag and took a few teaspoons to make a single glass, and put the rest in a little Mason jar for later.

The fragrance is lovely. Sweet, soft raspberry with a hint of black tea. There’s also a note of rose in the aroma. The leaves, being bagged and all, are ground almost as fine as coffee. They slip right through the holes in my infuser. Great. Now I’m gonna have gritty tea if I’m not careful. As it steeps, the water gets really dark. It comes up to a deep reddish amber. Maybe a little too red to be natural…

The flavor, though, is surprisingly tasty. I’m not getting any rose, but the raspberry flavor is very upfront and nice. Perfect for a cool spring evening. It isn’t tart at all, and the black tea is smooth. Without bitterness. It sort of reminds me of raspberry candy, or maybe raspberry jam. Anyway, this isn’t bad. I’m glad I finally got around to it. It’ll most likely be my wake-up tea tomorrow morning, too.

Flavors: Berries, Flowers

gmathis

Sounds like a perfect summer tea!

Veronica

I tried to upload a picture of a tea yesterday and couldn’t get it to work.:(

Tabby

Now that I look around, I see a lot of teas have broken images. I wonder what gives.

mrmopar

Yeah a lot of today’s images are off, even the search ones.

caile

I noticed the same thing about the images.

Comments

gmathis

Sounds like a perfect summer tea!

Veronica

I tried to upload a picture of a tea yesterday and couldn’t get it to work.:(

Tabby

mrmopar

Yeah a lot of today’s images are off, even the search ones.

caile

I noticed the same thing about the images.

Decatur, GA