drank English Breakfast by Adagio Teas

Blended 9 teaspoons of this plus two bags of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger. Made 2 quarts of delicious chilled raspberry tea. I will definitely do this again. I bet this kind of English Breakfast blends well with lots of different flavors.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA