First of all, there is nothing “delicate” about the peach flavor in this tea. It’s peachy like a smack to the face. And by that, I mean peach candy, not the fruit. It reminds me of those orange gummy rings you find in gas stations. (Or Peach Nehi, which is pretty scarce these days.) Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing, since I like those things every once in a blue moon.

Anyway, it’s a black tea, so after a cup I’m caffeine buzzing. (I think my addiction to tea has a lot to do with the fact that I’m caffeine-sensitive and even one tall cup of Starbucks coffee sends me into jitter-fits where I can’t shut up.) See, I’m doing it now. But like I was saying, it’s a plain black tea, nothing spectacular. But it gets the job done.

This time I was wanting peach iced tea, so I brewed 8 bags of this and 3 or 4 teaspoons of Adagio’s English Breakfast to make sure it would be strong enough to make a gallon. That worked perfectly, and even came out pretty strong in the end. I eyeballed the sugar again and look forward to a big glass when it’s cold.