drank Ginger Peach by The Republic of Tea

Of the three Republic Of Tea flavors I’ve tried in the past few days, this has been the best. The peach taste is not overwhelming, and it balances well with the black tea. The ginger is a little more subtle than I was hoping for, but it’s there, and it’s nice. It gives the tea a more satisfying finish and makes my mouth tingle a little.

Ginger is something sort of new to me in teas, so I’m still getting used to it, but in this case I like it. It reminds me of ginger ale. Like maybe some delicious ginger ale/tea/peach cocktail. I’d love to try this iced.

Decatur, GA