drank Blueberry Rooibos by Rishi Tea

Alright, I changed my mind. After brewing a pitcher of it to have iced, I feel like I should add that it’s delicious cold. While the rooibos flavor seemed stronger when it was hot, it takes on a different and much more refreshing note when it’s cold. My brother and I went through the whole pitcher in one day. It’s sweet and summery, with a hint of something creamy in the aftertaste like vanilla.

I’ve upped the rating score just a little because of this. If you have this tea and haven’t tried it iced, I highly recommend that you do!

Also, I should note that though I mentioned before that this tea smells VERY strong when you open the package, it doesn’t describe what it’s like to make half a gallon at once. My entire apartment REEKED of blueberry. In fact, one of my roomies asked me if I was making muffins within the first minute steeping. I wonder if the neighbors could smell it, it was so strong!