My friend gave me a bag of this when I left his place earlier. And, wow. This is exactly what I needed today. (I’ve caught a cold.)

I admit I can’t really taste the chrysanthemum, but the pu-erh’s flavor is amazing. It’s sweet and honeylike, and incredibly smooth. Completely non-astringent or bitter. It’s malty and I know this may sound strange, but buttery. In a good way. Like a warm honey-buttered croissant. It’s going amazingly with my intensely spicy Thai ramen.

I’m going to have to buy a box of this.

Decatur, GA