drank Lemon & Ginger by Twinings

I may have used water that was a tad too hot, but I like the outcome either way. It’s exactly like one might expect. Heavy on the lemon, light on the ginger, and even lighter on the herbal tea flavor. It brews up to a pleasant shade of yellow. The scent of the tea itself is almost purely ginger, but then again, I have a cold, so I’m sure a lot of subtlety is being lost on me. If I get a chance, I would like to try this again with honey or agave nectar.

I’ve noticed that a lot of us have been trying this tea when we’re sick. Hmm.

Decatur, GA