drank Plum by Adagio Teas

Hello, old friend. I’ve been drinking this tea on and off for about five years now. I always come back to it. Been slowly making my way through a 1lb.-bag I acquired not long after Adagio stopped producing this for the east coast. It was my first loose leaf tea.

As usual, it’s a very potent Ceylon blend with tart plum and a hint of vanilla. Having it hot tonight. Is there a term for having cups of tea back to back, like “chain smoking”, only with tea? Because that’s what I have been doing today.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA