drank Plum by Adagio Teas

Hello, old friend. I’ve been drinking this tea on and off for about five years now. I always come back to it. Been slowly making my way through a 1lb.-bag I acquired not long after Adagio stopped producing this for the east coast. It was my first loose leaf tea.

As usual, it’s a very potent Ceylon blend with tart plum and a hint of vanilla. Having it hot tonight. Is there a term for having cups of tea back to back, like “chain smoking”, only with tea? Because that’s what I have been doing today.