And that’s the end of that. My last pot, served with sugar and a splash of French vanilla cream. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Does anyone know if Adagio’s tea tins are dishwasher safe?

LiberTEAS

Other than stainless steel utensils, I don’t recommend putting any metal in the dishwasher.

Auggy

I stick ‘em in my dishwasher all the time. I don’t know if I should but I do.

Tabby

Hmm. Maybe I’ll do it just this once to get the cinnamon out…

Comments

LiberTEAS

Auggy

I stick ‘em in my dishwasher all the time. I don’t know if I should but I do.

Tabby

Hmm. Maybe I’ll do it just this once to get the cinnamon out…

Decatur, GA