And that’s the end of that. My last pot, served with sugar and a splash of French vanilla cream. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Does anyone know if Adagio’s tea tins are dishwasher safe?

LiberTEAS

Other than stainless steel utensils, I don’t recommend putting any metal in the dishwasher.

Auggy

I stick ‘em in my dishwasher all the time. I don’t know if I should but I do.

Tabby

Hmm. Maybe I’ll do it just this once to get the cinnamon out…

Comments

LiberTEAS

Auggy

I stick ‘em in my dishwasher all the time. I don’t know if I should but I do.

Tabby

Hmm. Maybe I’ll do it just this once to get the cinnamon out…

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA