drank Vanilla Chai by Bigelow

I probably should have drank this without cream. The tea simply couldn’t stand up to it. I tend to expect my chai to be strong, but this one is not. All I can taste is a fakey vanilla flavor and the cream. Sort of reminds me of a vanilla-scented candle. There are a few hints at other spices, but they’re indistinct. I don’t like it at all.

Cofftea

I like my chais strong too. I’d suggest a 6 min steep in 6oz of water if you’re gonna add milk or cream.

Tabby

Sounds like a good rule of thumb. The back of the packet said 3-4 minutes, but I think you’re right.

Caitlin

Yeah I agree – I have gotten this tea to be awesomely delicious by long steep times

Comments

Cofftea

Tabby