drank Py's Blueberry Snow by Adagio Teas

Sipping my last cup of this from the tin. In fact, I didn’t have enough for a full cup, so I added a pinch of Adagio’s Snowbud to the mix. Since this blend is made with Snowbud in the first place, it hardly changes the flavor. There is noticeably less blueberry taste, however.

Sad to see this one go. :/

Kal

Glad you liked it~

Comments

Kal

Glad you liked it~

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA