85
drank Py's Blueberry Snow by Adagio Teas
472 tasting notes

Sipping my last cup of this from the tin. In fact, I didn’t have enough for a full cup, so I added a pinch of Adagio’s Snowbud to the mix. Since this blend is made with Snowbud in the first place, it hardly changes the flavor. There is noticeably less blueberry taste, however.

Sad to see this one go. :/

Preparation
180 °F / 82 °C 3 min, 0 sec
Kaliska

Glad you liked it~

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Kaliska

Glad you liked it~

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, EBM/synthpop/industrial geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

I prefer black teas, but I’m trying to broaden my horizons. My favorites tend to be yunnan tips, earl grey, golden monkey, chai, and keemun. My favorite add-ons are plum, cinnamon, coconut, apple, raspberry, bergamot, cucumber, sage, vanilla, and caramel.

I’m shy about green tea, curious about white, and learning to love oolong. I hate rooibos and anything with orchid, fennel, or jasmine.

I’m currently growing my own tea. I have a 3-year-old potted Camellia sinensis, and I plan on picking a tiny bit of new growth this spring for my first try at drying my own leaves.

Since joining, I’ve traded with: Kaliska, QueenOfTarts, LiberTEAS, JustJames, Spencer, Ninavampi, Jillian, Teafreak, KeenTeaThyme, and RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas.

Location

Decatur, GA

Website

http://www.facebook.com/profi...

Following These People

Moderator Tools

Mark as Spammer