I woke up this morning and could not wait to get this open. This is such an interesting tea! Rose hips, dried schizandra berries, hibiscus, and of course plum! It looked like potpourri in the bag as I transferred it to a tin.

The plum taste is absolutely vivid. It’s like the tea was soaked in Japanese plum wine, then dried. I admit I find the hibiscus flavor a little overpowering in this blend, but I still like it in all its complexity. The oolong is very mild beneath it all, but accompanies it well.

It brews up to a lovely pinkish-amber hue, and smells like fruit juice. In fact, the tea’s flavor reminds me a lot of juice when it has had time to cool. It’s wonderful. But that’s coming from a plum tea fiend.