drank Organic Chai by Tazo

I think I may have stumbled upon a chai obsession, thanks to the previous one I tried by Arbor Teas. I just had to have more chai and my mom had this lying around in her kitchen.

However, this is pale in comparison. A little disappointing. Sure, all the spices are there, but even after 6 minutes, it’s a little too mild for me after a splash of milk. But it would be good in a pinch if I really, really wanted chai and needed something cheap. I would maybe brew it a bit longer, or maybe with 2 bags.

It’s good, but not great.

Decatur, GA