Yum again. Creamy and orangy but in a non-obtrusive way, well-rounded by the vanilla oolong. The chamomile is sort of buried by that taste, along with the faint hint of rooibos. It’s in the finish, like an afterthought. And yet it’s soothing that way. Even with as many different flavors as there are in this, they don’t clash. Really enjoying this after being in the car all day.

inguna

Glad you liked it. Chamomile is just 10% I added it because it adds a little natural sweetness and the flowers look pretty :)

Tabby

It’s a lovely touch, I think! :D

Comments

inguna

Tabby