…There’s green tea in this?

This just tastes like a raspberry V8. I am not amused. Especially when it sits long enough to get to room temperature and gains a tomato juice aftertaste.

Iced
Cofftea

The lack of tea flavor didn’t bother me because I was expecting not to taste it (I can’t think of any way you could get tea to rise above a mix of fruits and veggies unless it was matcha)- I was disappointed it only has the nutritional value of the V8 V-Fusion Light. And I chugged mine so I (luckily) didn’t get the tomato:)

Comments

Cofftea

Decatur, GA