drank Honeysuckle White Tea by Shang Tea

Made a pot of this thanks to Teafreak, who traded with me. (How are you guys bolding each other’s names?)

I’m really impressed with the way this looks. It’s like silver needle plus some sort of flat-leafed white tea, and then mixed half and half with dried honeysuckle flowers and buds.

It’s very mellow, even when brewed for a little over three minutes. It has a slightly vegetal taste, and sort of grassy also. It finishes with that white tea aftertaste that’s satisfying and mild. I can’t say that the honeysuckle taste is very strong, but it’s there and I really enjoy it. It’s more in the scent of the tea once it’s brewed. Reminds me of spring!

Cofftea

Bolding: * word * no space between the * and the 1st and last letters of the word/phrase.

teabird

What Cofftea said. If you want to know more there’s a thread about formatting here http://steepster.com/discuss/679-formatting-codes (underscore for italics, hyphens for strikethrough…) The rules seem to be a modified version of Textile markup

Tabby

Thank you!!

Teafreak

The base white tea is Shang’s white peony king which follows the 1 bud and 2 leaves plucking standard

Comments

Cofftea

teabird