drank Breakfast in Bed by Liber Teas

My first tea by the legendary LiberTEAS!

This is absolutely wonderful. I would never have thought to combine rose and cinnamon, but I love it. There is just enough rose in it, as I’ve had rose teas before that were almost peppery, but this is much better balanced. The cinnamon softens the rose and creates a really warm, delicious taste. The vanilla adds another dimension, especially in the aftertaste, and it’s just icing on the cake at this point. And the vanilla compliments the black tea’s natural taste, which just makes it even better. I’m definitely making a strong cup of this tomorrow morning before I work a double.

I’m actually really sad now that LiberTEAS isn’t in business anymore. Because yum.