drank Cranberry Autumn by Harney & Sons

I did not expect to fall in love with this tea like I have.

Again, my thanks goes to LiberTEAS for sending me a sample of this. I’ve never really considered a cranberry tea before, but after this, I have certainly changed my mind. I brewed a pot of it for my friends and myself the other night and was a little shocked at how good this is. It’s not overwhelmingly sour like I expected. The cranberry flavor is very up-front, and translates very well into the tea. Paired with the flavor of the black tea, it works out so beautifully.

I might have to explore Harney & Sons as a tea supplier soon! This tea is going on my Shopping List right now.

Decatur, GA