drank Breakfast in Bed by Liber Teas

Had to have another tall mug of this tonight. I have been craving it since yesterday. Not much of this left, unfortunately. :/ Will definitely miss it when it’s gone, especially since I’ve searched online for a similar combination and was unsuccessful. This was a truly unique blend.

LiberTEAS

Tabby I still have some of this available in my Artfire shop: http://liberteas.artfire.com

Tabby

That is incredibly tempting. I might have to buy it once I get done moving.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Tabby

That is incredibly tempting. I might have to buy it once I get done moving.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA