drank Breakfast in Bed by Liber Teas

Had to have another tall mug of this tonight. I have been craving it since yesterday. Not much of this left, unfortunately. :/ Will definitely miss it when it’s gone, especially since I’ve searched online for a similar combination and was unsuccessful. This was a truly unique blend.

LiberTEAS

Tabby I still have some of this available in my Artfire shop: http://liberteas.artfire.com

Tabby

That is incredibly tempting. I might have to buy it once I get done moving.

Comments

LiberTEAS

Tabby

That is incredibly tempting. I might have to buy it once I get done moving.

Decatur, GA