If it didn’t say this had white tea in it, I would have never known. It simply tastes like nectarine juice and crushed up vitamins. I will admit I get a feeling slightly similar to Adderall after a whole can, though. It’s not as strong, but I do feel VERY energized and more motivated to get things done, yet without the edgy feeling I get from coffee or energy drinks.

I’m curious about the other flavors, though… I’m not a fan of orange flavor, so this might be pretty heavily biased. I know there’s an apple one, so if I see it, I’ll pick it up.

Iced
Cofftea

OHMYGOSH! I love their green apple soda!

Tabby

Me too! Their cream soda is really yummy as well.

Comments

Cofftea

OHMYGOSH! I love their green apple soda!

Tabby

Me too! Their cream soda is really yummy as well.

Decatur, GA