drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

I’m trying this tonight thanks to Jillian, who I traded with.

It lives up to everything people have said about it. It’s delicious. The black tea is very strong, and accented with warm, sweet vanilla. But the coconut flavor — it’s fantastic. The coconut shavings in it release just a little bit of coconut oil into the tea, which collects at the surface. When sugar is added, this becomes a wonderful, slightly tropical treat.

This is going on the shopping list. We’ve made three pots of it in a row tonight!

Decatur, GA