drank Plantation Mint by Bigelow

I don’t remember where this bag came from. But I was in the mood for something mild tonight, and it’s been a few days since I’ve reviewed anything.

It brewed up way darker than I expected, as for some reason I assumed this was a green tea. It is not. The smell is very pleasant, obviously spearmint and sweetly scented. The flavor is on the weak side, but that might have been my fault. I might have needed to brew it a little longer. The mint taste lingers in my mouth, leaving it feeling cleaner, so it isn’t an unpleasant experience.

All in all, it’s alright for what it is, but I have a feeling my review might be biased due to my fail-tastic preparation.