drank Plantation Mint by Bigelow

I don’t remember where this bag came from. But I was in the mood for something mild tonight, and it’s been a few days since I’ve reviewed anything.

It brewed up way darker than I expected, as for some reason I assumed this was a green tea. It is not. The smell is very pleasant, obviously spearmint and sweetly scented. The flavor is on the weak side, but that might have been my fault. I might have needed to brew it a little longer. The mint taste lingers in my mouth, leaving it feeling cleaner, so it isn’t an unpleasant experience.

All in all, it’s alright for what it is, but I have a feeling my review might be biased due to my fail-tastic preparation.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA