drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

Tasting a sample cup of this thanks to LiberTeas, who sent it to me. I love anything caramel, so I was pretty excited when I saw that she had included it.

The first thing I noticed about the scent and taste of this tea is the smell of real caramel. It reminds me of how my mother makes it at home, on the stovetop. It has that sort of… not smoky exactly, but heat-involved taste, if that makes any sense. This tea is delightfully smooth and creamy without actually adding cream. I’m still finishing my first (and only) cup, and I’m a fan. Mmmm.

I think I’m going to have “Sweet Child Of Mine” stuck in my head all day now…

Decatur, GA