drank Darjeeling by Bigelow

At first, I thought, “Seriously, Bigelow? 1-2 minutes for a black tea?”, but I went with it anyway. I see why they recommend that now. As others have said, this is a strangely harsh tea. I’ve not had much experience with darjeelings before, but the last I had did not have the sharp bitter aftertaste this does. The muscatel flavor is very accessible, which is another thing I like about it. But it dries my mouth out like no other.

But I like bitterness, so this is interesting to me. I’m glad I have another bag.

Decatur, GA