Oh. I don’t think I can finish this. This tastes like a mix of flat root beer and coffee. And the smell reminds me of stale vanilla coffee that sat out overnight. Yuck.

If I wanted coffee, I would have made a pot of coffee.

Cofftea

I love coffee. I love coffee flavored teas. I love vanilla. I love flat rootbeer:)

Jillian

It’s better with milk, I’ve found but yeah, plain it’s kinda nasty.

Alannah

I didn’t get any coffee taste from this (thank goodness), but every time I drink this, it just tastes really “off” to me.

Comments

Cofftea

Jillian

It’s better with milk, I’ve found but yeah, plain it’s kinda nasty.

Alannah