drank Lemon Lift by Bigelow

I’ve managed to catch another cold. :/
So I had a cup of this tonight, as I was craving something along these lines. The balance between tea flavor and lemon is ideal in this, I think. Neither are too strong, leaving this cup tasting mellow, clean, and soothing. It made me feel a little better, until I found the bottom of the cup…

Bigelow Tea

Tabby,

Hope you are feeling better. Glad Lemon Lift could help!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Comments

Bigelow Tea

Tabby,

Hope you are feeling better. Glad Lemon Lift could help!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea