drank Earl Grey by Stash Tea Company

This is a decent Earl grey, but it’s not as strong as I would have hoped. The bergamot is not too heavy or bitter, and it’s good. It’s lemony and a little sweet in scent, though the tea itself isn’t sweet without sugar. The black tea in it is a little unremarkable as well, but I like it. I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Stash several times now. Their fruity black teas have all been yummy.

The back of the packet recommended a 3-5 minute steep time. Next time, I’ll go for the full five minutes for a stronger flavor. Not sure what else to say about this one… it’s pretty standard.

Decatur, GA