drank Organic Chai by Tazo

Backlogging from last night.

Had this without milk, just a few teaspoons of sugar. It was much stronger this way, but I miss the creaminess the milk added. It was an interesting trade off. Still good, but not amazing.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA