drank Organic Apple Red by Tazo

As I’ve said many times before, I don’t like rooibos. I don’t like that aftertaste it always has. But I received this as a gift and couldn’t help my curiosity. I mean, come on. It’s apple, cinnamon, and caramel on Christmas!

The bag smelled heavenly, fresh and spicy and sweet. I let it steep, added sugar, and was not at all disappointed. This tea tastes like my scented candle from IKEA smells. And I mean that in a very loving way, not as an insult. Not in the “this tastes fake” kind of way. It’s delightful, even with the rooibos aftertaste, which is mild. It’s like apple pie, and I am definitely not going to trade this like I originally planned. It’s mine.

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA