drank Brambleberry by Tazo

I love this stuff. It doesn’t resemble tea in any way to me, but I don’t really care. If I see it at a gas station, Barnes and Noble, or whatever, I usually grab a bottle. I was pretty obsessed with it when I discovered it one summer back in high school. The bottle’s style intrigued me, and at that time, I could only find it at Starbucks.

It’s sweet and vaguely cinnamony, but it mostly tastes like a blend of real grape juice and apple juice.

Iced

Quiet, strange, and in love with the world of tea. 20-something and living just outside of Atlanta. Cat lover, electronic music geek, balcony gardener, and collector of fossils. On the hunt for the perfect tea in each of my favorite categories.

Decatur, GA